Happy Canada Day!
You may have noticed the lack of a "June goals" post. Once the calendar hit June 15th and I didn't have my act together to post one, I decided to cut my losses, forget the post, and just make my June goals to (1) clean my car and (2) getting this post up on time. Check and check!
Here are my goals for the month of July:
1. Drink at least 90 ounces of water every day — and track it!
2. Exercise five days per week, and stretch or foam roll the other two days
3. Practice intermittent fasting at least four days per week
4. Plan and enjoy my very first multi-day solo trip
5. Read three books — including one physical book (not on my Kindle)
6. Meal plan every Sunday (except before my week-long trip)
7. Use my MoviePass twice
8. Actually bring and use reusable bags for grocery shopping